Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Busyyyyyyyyyy.... the term I dislike alotttt..

BUSY is the term I always dislike..... I feel this word is too harsh...
I had a lots of work to do today at office... thinking.. coding.. thinking... and coding again.... I feel a very heavy head now.. need a good sleep.

I thought I won't be able to write here today, coz of my work.. But I thought, I'm not too BUSY to spare 10 mins of my time and pen my thoughts.... Thats how I came up with the idea of writing abt being BUSY....
Anyway, coming back to the point.... Loads of work does make me work alot of time, but that doesn't mean I'm too Busy for my friends, or my relatives... or any other activities that I enjoy doing..... If atall I don't get time to spend with my friends, I make it a point that I get to them someother day.....
Having loads of work, not able to finish it & taking the work to home... this I really hate....
If I do so, I'll be really stupid coz then I don't know the importance of Time management and also the importance of relaxing n enjoying......
One more thing, never ever say u r busy for anything.... Suppose if a friend calls u, or asks u out.... or such situation occurs.... and if u don't like that idea..... then, instead of neglecting that by saying u r busy.... u can outrightly tell him/her that u r not interested with that idea....
That will make ur friend sad only for sometime, but saying u r busy will only irritate ur friend... n can lead to a troubled relationship.....
Believe me.... I've felt that myself....

jus some points to sum it up.......
-- u r never busy for a friend
-- always manage ur work and don't take it home... it sucks....
-- try to enjoy life each and every moment of it......

My weekend was silent..... I met some of my friends, had some nice chit chats with them.....
watched some gud movies in star movies n hbo... like Oceans 11, XMen 2, Bad Company, American Pie 2...... had some gud sleep too....

Ok, let me go home and have a nice sleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment