Friday, November 26, 2004

What am I going to write today!!!

I'm thinking.. thinking.. n thinking... for a long time..
Donno what I'm gonna write today...
I wanted to write abt the F.R.I.E.N.D.S series..... I love that series alot. I'm preparing an article on that. So, I thought I'd push that to a future blog.

Am listening to the Bryan Adam's song "I'll always be right there". What a fabulous song... its one of my fav Bryan Adam's number.... He really creates a magic with a simple acoustic guitar n fine lyrics...
Today, at work, we completed an important change request from the customer. So, all our hard work over the past few days have been paid...

Here in India, all people are talking about is either the Reliance groups' Ambani bros differences regarding the ownership or the Kanchi Seers arrest. And oh.... I forgot to mention another important issue.... regarding the Indian cricket captain Sourav Ganguly's fate regarding his 2 match suspension... if he receives this suspension, he won't be able to play the second test against the South Africans and that too in his home ground Eden Gardens....

No comments:

Post a Comment