Saturday, December 25, 2004

christmas time...

Its christmas time..... We had loads of fun in the office... some christmas celebrations happenend in the office.. and we enjoyed it alot..
I'm really happy today coz I happened to chat with my close buddies after a long time...

Yesterday, I went to see Oceans Twelve... wanted to see this movie for a long time coz I liked the first one very much.
The film was good.... the first half was very funny.. some dialogues were really funny and interesting.. but , the film got lots of twists and turns in the end.... so, the second half was not upto the mark..
Altogether, this is a good film but the first one Oceans Eleven is better than this....

So, Christmas weekend ahead.....
Merry X'Mas to all...
have a blasting weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment