Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My weekend was very good... I had a wonderful time....Friday, I went to see the dermatologist for my problem with pimples. He told me its just that sometimes we get some infections with pimples.. and thats why the one in my face got bigger n bigger.... anyway, he cleaned the pus (yuck!!!) and asked me to take a couple of medicines... and its working!!! :)Atlast, I'm happy to get rid of those....

I went to see Swades on Saturday night.... in PVR cine complex...Great movie.. I'm really happy to see Ashutosh Gowariker making such a wonderful movie... I'll write more abt the movie.. in my next blog..

Yesterday my friend, who had come back from Australia after completing his MS degree, had an interview in a MNC company here.... so, went there with him and am happy that he got thro' the interviews and got the offer letter.... And know what, we both had been to see Swades.. second show the previous night and came back , slept for a couple of hours, got up and got ready to go to the company for the interview.... hmm... great...

Then, am really excited that my sister is coming down to India from US for a vacation... next month... am eagerly waiting to see her and my nephew.... My parents are counting the days off :) But, my brother-in-law would be able to join us only a couple of months later... lots to catch up with them...

Ok, guess time to go home now... tomorrow, our business area manager from US is coming on a visit to India. He is coming to our office to check out how our project is going on..... so, gotta get ready for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment