Thursday, December 16, 2004

Today's gyan....

Things r going on at a very slow pace for me recently....My two day training got over yesterday. Just now, we had a conference call with our team in US (the usual wednesday meeting calls)....We were mostly discussing abt how our project will go on next year... and whether we'll have enough budget to manage or not....I can feel the insecurities in the mind of the people... as the same is going over in my mind too.. anyway, its the way the software industry functions.. We'd have to live with this!!!

Ok, I thought i'll post something interesting, everyday in my blogspace....so, here is one for today...I found that Google has started a wonderful Auto Complete Search features..so, ppl if u haven't seen that site.. here is the link...

http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1

Just go to this URL. Type in a few alphabets you wanna search, press space and see magic...

No comments:

Post a Comment