Thursday, December 02, 2004

Whats in a title!!!

Today, we had a good time solving a problem at work.... atlast, still waiting in the office to attend a meeting. Talking about meeting, I just came across an article on Group Discussions that take place for interviews and management course admissions. It was a nice one, so sharing the link....

http://in.rediff.com/getahead/2004/nov/25gd.htm

Today is World AIDS Day. To create awareness among women about their vulnerability, the WHO and UNAIDS has dedicated World AIDS Day 2004 to 'Women, Children, HIV and Aids'
To end with, here is a quote on AIDS that I came across in the web...

"When I envision the future, I think of the
world I crave for my daughters and my sons.
It is thinking for survival of the species
----thinking for life "

- Audre Lorde

No comments:

Post a Comment