Thursday, January 27, 2005

After a short break...

Back to Bangalore after a short vacation with my family... was very refreshing and nice. I was playing for most of the time with my 2yr old nephew.... I was feeling sad to leave him yesterday, but what to do.... I'd have to return back to work too na :(
We all went to meet our grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins... and we had a sort of gettogether yesterday... It was great to see all of them at one place after a long time...

Now, back to work.... and after this break, I guess I'd take a day or two to be back on track with my work ;)

I watched Raincoat last week and after seeing the film, I didn't know how to react for that. I didn't know whether I really liked the film or not.... I was having a strange kind of feeling in my mind.. It was such a different film, but one thing that came into my mind at the end is The Gift of Magi.. that is evident.. But, the treatment to the roles and the film's entire look was all so different....

No comments:

Post a Comment