Monday, January 17, 2005

Am back!!!

Atlast, am back to Bangalore after a good long weekend....
Had lots of travelling to do last weekend, but in the end was good coz I met my sis and my cutie nephew... They r now in my house now n will be there for another couple of months before leaving for US again..

Then, wanted to share something interesting that I found.... I had included a stat counter in my blogsite last week and when I came back from my vacation, saw that the hit rate was good...
But when I saw the statistics, most of these visits were from the google and yahoo searches...
and I was fascinated to see my blog coming 2nd or 3rd in the search results when the search is "tsunami attack" in google. And, many people have checked out the photos that I had in my blog...

Ok then, I have a couple of things to write that happened during my travel to my native in Kerala... and am going to write about it tomorrow.....
am feeling tired today after the hectic travellings and hoping to get some good sleep tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment