Friday, January 07, 2005

How to Impress a Woman...

Am happy and excited.... The reason as I said in my previous blog posting...my sister and nephew have come from the US for a 3 months vacation.... So, for the next 3 months, I'll be going home and spending as much time as possible with them...
My nephew (Achu, as he is called at home) is a cutie, just 2 years old... had been waiting to see him for a long time.... Am going home today, think I won't be able to blog during the weekend... anyway, will try....

I came across a mail from my friend... "How to Impress a Woman" was really cool.... check this out... & don't forget to check the last part... "How to Impress a man"

How to IMPRESS a WOMAN -

Compliment her,
respect her,
honor her,
cuddle her,

kiss her,
caress her,
love her,

tease her,
comfort her,
protect her,
hug her,

hold her,
spend money on her,
wine and dine her,
buy things for her,

listen to her,
care for her,
stand by her,
support her,

hold her,
go to the ends of the Earth for her......

How to IMPRESS a MAN - "JUST SMILE ONCE AND HE'S ALL YOURS"

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did ;)
Have a nice weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment