Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My first Interviewing experience!!!

Last week on Friday, I was invited to interview a guy for our team... I was very much excited cos its my first interviewing experience. We were 3 ppl in the panel and we had to conduct a telephonic interview. I was required to ask the technical questions!!! We work with an object oriented programming language called Smalltalk.....
Hmm, the guy we interviewed was about my experience (2 and 1/2 yrs) and he was quite ok.. though he wasn't able to answer some questions properly, he was frank and admitted when he didn't know certain things. We thought that guy was good and forwarded his resume to our US team and now its upto them to decide after having one more round from their side....

And this interviewing thing didn't stop with just that one person..... Yesterday, again we interviewed two more guys... This time those 2 ppl had more than 7 years of experience and I was supposed to ask technical questions to them!!! I was a little cautious this time and asked them some difficult and tricky questions...
Anyway, we found one guy to be too good but the other fellow was quite arrogant and was just deviating from the answers.. so, rejected the second one.....

Hmm.. this was abt my first interviewing experience... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment