Thursday, January 13, 2005

Off to Kerala for the weekend....

I'm going home today... will be leavin' shortly...
I'll go to Thrissur, Kerala tomorrow to meet my sister.... Am excited cos going to see her and my sweet little nephew after a long time... They've come down to India for vacation from the US...

We'll then go to our native place.. its called Thiruvilwamala in Thrissur District.... will be visiting our uncle's house where some of our cousins have come...

So, got a busy weekend ahead... Hope u all have a nice weekend too...
I'll come back to B'lore on Monday and start blogging.....

Happy Pongal, Sankranti or any kind of harvesting festival that ppl are celebrating.... :)

Am listening to Aerosmith's "I don't want to close my eyes....", one of my fav numbers..... , i just get carried away whenever i listen to this.... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment