Thursday, January 27, 2005

tennis... tennis... tennis....

I noticed one strange thing following the Australian Open tennis....
the person I support for in the match would lose ultimately... It happened not once or twice... but almost all the times...
I was very upset when Agassi lost to Federer. I like both of them and their styles of playing.... But, when it comes between Agassi and Federer, I'd support Agassi... for sure... but was unfortunate to see him going down in straight sets to Federer.
The next match I supported for Alicia Molik of Aus... She played brilliantly but was so unfortunate to go down to Davenport in 3 superbly contested sets....
Same was the case today morning when Sharapova missed 3 golden chances to close down the match but she failed to capitalise those chances and was brilliantly beaten by Serena...
Then, I supported for Dechy in the match against Davenport (obviously for the reason that Davenport had beaten Alicia earlier). She too came close to beat Davenport but ultimately lost....
Now, am supporting Federer in the ongoing Federer vs Safin match and that match is also going down the wire.... and in the fifth set now... I hope atleast in this match, the person I support for wins :)
I also wanted Hewitt to lose his match somehow, but he seem to win all his match even if its in 5 sets....
Reg the women's finals tomorrow(Serena vs Davenport), I don't mind who wins the Aus open now....
Lets wait and see the results for today's matches..... (keeping my fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment