Monday, January 31, 2005

Tight schedule on the cards!!!

A fresh week and a fresh thought for all... I saw this in one of our senior manager's mail signature and felt its a thought to share with all...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away
- George Carlin


Today, I had my appraisals in the morning.... and it went on well :)
Now, am gonna rush to another branch office for some official work..... so, pretty tight schedule and I predict it'll be like this for this whole week. This software line is like this always, one week it'll be like no work atall and the next week all of a sudden a huge pile of work comes....

I had a see-sawing weekend... The high point being my trip to Mysore with my friends on Saturday. It was a nice trip though the climate was too hot...
The low points being the watching a crap of a movie yesterday and that too in theatre... and a small fight with my friend.... Fights like this tend to happen in any kind of relationships, so I jus forgot abt that and am fresh for the week ahead...

Now back to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment