Thursday, January 06, 2005

Today was one of the happiest moments in the recent past, for 2 reasons...
One - My sister and nephew have come from US. She called me from Kerala and said they reached there safely.
Two - After a long time, I had a very long chat with three of my best buddies in Germany, who went there for higher studies.... Had a long discussion regarding whats going on there...

I got an MP3 stick with 256MB memory(the one we connect to the USB port) as a Christmas and New Year gift from them. They had send it thro' a friend coming to India. A funny incident happened.... I tried to operate the player and somehow raised the tempo of the music... Afterwards, I couldn't find out where exactly that particular option was. I looked into the manual, the company's website and also the CD that came with the player.... and guess what.. all these were written in German!!! :))
Above all, today coincidentally, we got a mail from our company asking for some people to enroll for German language classes... I joked with my colleagues saying I'll enroll for the classes just to read the manual :)I did enroll for the classes afterwards n waiting for the approval... and I was also able to find the tempo option and correct the mp3 player...

I'm feeling very happy and relaxed... and am sure will get a good nights sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment