Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Aamir in his new look.... nice to see that....

I'm finding little time to blog this week due to my work this week.. but, wanted to write something here...

When I was browsing thro' the web, I saw an article in rediff saying Aamir Khan had a haircut.... hmm, so nowadays the paparazzis are right behind the celebrities even to the saloon ;)
But, here I know the reason being shedding his extra hair and mustache that he had grown for "The Rising" film..... hmm expecting to see that film.... i like his acting alot.... His new look is also cool and is for his forthcoming film "Rang de Basanti". I thought i'll show the comparisons of his looks... so, ppl... here is how he was before and how he is now....

Aamir before his hair cut (The Rising look)Aamir after his hair cut (Rang De Basanti look)
aamir with mush - the rising film look
new look for rang de basanti


Today, I submitted all my income tax proofs. The last date for submission being tomorrow, in my company.. Its a very boring process... getting signs from the house owner in the rent receipts, getting all the bills and receipts ready... and filling some forms.. submissions.. boring process, but if not done properly, we'll get a heavy pay cut in the next month's sal for income tax ;)
so, have done it properly...

One good things that happened recently which I liked alot....
>> Narain Karthikeyan getting his chance to race in the F1 for Jordan... what a good news.... great going Narain...

No comments:

Post a Comment