Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Kitni baatein yaad aatehein....

Ya, true.... am feeling nostalgic today alot... am feeling like that since yesterday.... the reason being my friends....
my freinds, three of them studying abroad, are having a hard time there... lots of problems, lots of fights.... and I know the only reason is excessive affection and love for each other.. which is inturn creating problems... lots of possessiveness, ego clashes... I know its just a small thing and things will get settled down asusual soon.... time is the best healer for that., but somewhere at the back of my mind I feel really down... wish I was with them so that I could settle things...
I am reminded of the golden days when we were all together in our college, spending each and every day in such a manner that it remains fresh in my mind even now..... Missing them alot and seeing them facing such problems makes me really sad and down...

"Kitni baatein yaad aati hein..... tasveer aisi banjaatihein...
Mein kaise inhein bhoolon.... dil ko kya samjhahon..."

This message goes to them: "My dears.... I miss u alot... pls don't feel sad for all that has happened.... things will surely be bright soon.... will be waiting for you all to come back........."

On a separate note..... today is my friend's b'day. He is staying with me in Bangalore. Yesterday night, some of my friends over here had come to our house to celebrated his b'day..... It was very nice..... we all had a chat for a long time till late night... Happy B'day to u once again da....

No comments:

Post a Comment