Thursday, February 24, 2005

Left or right!!! doesn't matter for me... :))

This week has been really silent one for me.... Workload is also a bit low.. so, offlate i've been blog-hopping alot... and also read some wonderful blogs...
My health is also not upto the mark, thanks to the ever-changing climate in Bangalore. I donno what happened to the so-called great Bangalore climate this year... The temperature is soaring day by day.. and is not constant too...

Yesterday, a funny incident happened...
I was having a severe headache and left the office in the afternoon itself....
I took an auto and was heading home.... When it was time to take a left turn to my house, I put my left hand out and told the autowala to turn "right". But, he understood I was asking him to turn left.... I didn't realize that I was wrong... Then, the next turn was right and this time I put my right hand out and asked him to turn "left". This time he stopped right in the middle of the road and told me "arre saab aap left bolrahehein aur right dikarahehein... mein kistaraf jaaun..." I was stunned for a moment.... only then I realized that I had been telling him the wrong directions...
Sometimes I get confused with the directions... may be becos I'm left-handed... Since my main hand is left, I treat/feel it as right and the right one is like left for me... confusing na.. ha.. haaa..... the autowala too was in the same state... :))

Ok since many ppl liked the quotes I posted yesterday, I've one more here...

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
~~Sam Kinison~~

P.S: This time the person has let his name out ;), may be it didn't matter for him cos he might already be having a nightmare at home :P , getting paragraphs after paragraphs...
For those who donno what I'm saying, pls relate it to my previous post, the last quote...

I can see some gals ready to take on me... for this quote n comment.... .
Time for a coffee break now... let me come back strong n ready :))

No comments:

Post a Comment