Monday, February 07, 2005

Should I write abt my weekend???

Weekend is one word which would be liked by all the working ppl in this world... isn't it??? And what better way to spend the weekend than to go out, watch movies, hang-out with friends... thats precisely what I did too....
I shopped alot for my cute little nephew... dresses, toys, cds.....
know what I got a complete set of small cars (24 nos. in that) and ended up playing with those in my room that night with my friends... I was reminded of my childhood days.... :))

Me n my friends had planned to go for the movie Black, but since tickets for the weekend has already been full, we went to watch a Malayalam movie (Udayananu tharam - Mohanlal's movie). Its a hit already in Kerala, so u can guess the rush here for the tickets cos its running in just a single theatre... and as expected, we didn't get the tickets.... Atlast, we ended up seeing a Tamil movie - Kaadhal (meaning Love). And what a movie it was.... really touching story indeed.. enjoyed it....

Oh.. I completely forgot to write abt one important happening in my work life today... As I had been writing in my blog last week abt my work getting hectic... all those work I did last week was rewarded in the form of appreciation mails from my PM and teammates... I was really happy to see my inbox containing their mails when I got back today morning.... appreciating me for doing a good work... :)
So, this goes down as one of the important moments of my life...
Way to go Prasad.. way to go.... this is jus the beginning...don't be complacent...

No comments:

Post a Comment