Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day!!!

So, cupid's in the air today going around places and spreading the message of love......
Sometimes I feel strange thinking of Valentine's day, propose on this day when u've got whole 364 other days to do so too... The sooner the better, thats my policy ;)

If we feel that Valentine's day is a special day that ppl get to spend with our loved ones, its wrong.... I feel each and every day is special for us to be with our loved ones.....
The loved ones, here I mean, are not jus our lady-love/lover ..... it includes our family, friends, and all the wonderful ppl in our life including ourselves... Yes, we should learn to love ourselves, thats important too....

Ok, now time for some smiles...
Here are some of the glorious ways ppl propose on this Valentine's day and the kind of replies ppl get back..... enjoy :)

I wish I were one of your tears, so I could be born in your eye, run down your cheek, and die on your lips.
Reply: I don't mind where you die.... As long as you do!

Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together.
Reply: So, how many times did you fail kinder garten?

Are your legs tired? Because you been running through my mind ALL day long.
Reply: Yes, they are. I've been running away from you!

Are you lost? Because it's so strange to see an angel so far from heaven.
Reply: How many times have you been to heaven, anyway?

Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again?
Reply: Yeah. Why don't you walk by and just keep walking!

What's that in your eye? Oh...it's a sparkle.
Reply: What are you on? Crack or cocaine?

Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes.
Reply: (too corny.. maybe a disgusted look would enough)

You can forget about going to heaven because it's sin to look that good.
Reply: You can be sure of going to hell.. Your stupidity will assure you of a place!

If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen.
Reply: So, that's your problem.. Simple algebra!

Hope u'd have liked those, if u've had any such experiences, do share ;)
Happy Valentine's Day, not only for today... for all throughout the year... enjoy spending time with all ur loved ones.... and try to enjoy some time all alone by urself... I bet, u'll explore alot abt urself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment