Thursday, March 03, 2005

Childhood dreams and ambitions revisited :)

Today, I was jus thinkin' like what I've achieved till now in life... and what more I wanted to achieve...
but, my thoughts deviated and I started thinking abt my childhood days and what ideas I had in those days.....

so, here r those.... jus to share.... and make u think of ur childhood ambitions too.....

At abt 7-8 yrs..... I had an ambition to become a scientist... (I donno where from it came :), jus had that ambition...)

At abt 10 yrs..... It changed to a forest range officer :) Those days whenever I see the adventurous activities that ppl do in forests.... I get excited... I went for a couple of trekkings too... very exciting ones.... will write abt that in a later post.....

At abt 15 yrs..... I wanted to be a social worker.... (that one came after reading the works of Mother Teresa..... I was very moved after reading abt her life.... she is one of my favourite personalities)

At abt 18 yrs... I had a great desire to learn some musical instrument, esply guitar....

At abt 20 yrs.... I had a thought "what if I become a model???" (I know this is too much ;) but, that thought came after seeing John Abraham.... that guy has perfect body and cool casanova-type looks, perfect model... )

More of such thoughts and desires came throughout my life...... but, somehow since the time I started learning computers in school, I had a very firm plan that I'd learn computers for sure....
So, that was the dream which became a reality......

baaki sab I'm trying to realise...

I mean the scientist part..... ofcourse u can say I'm a computer scientist... writing new programs ;) , so this is realised....

The forest ranger part, atmost I can try to go for some trekking and campings.. thats it... will try...

The social worker part, I still have plans for this... and will surely do my best....

Regarding music, I learnt guitar last year for abt 4 months... have got a guitar at home too... but, no practice nowadays... :( All I do when I see my guitar is take it, wipe off the dust and keep it back.... I've got to do something abt this...

Atlast, the model.... hmm the best I can do is go to gym and build a good body.. and am doing that... :))
So, if u see a handsome guy in the roads of Bangalore, stop and have a look... he might be the future Brad Pitt or George Clooney.... LOL!!!

Any such dreams and ambitions u had in ur childhood days??? Do share it with me.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment