Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Meetings n conf calls!!!

Today, was a bit hectic since morning... Had some urgent issues to solve....
and above all these conf calls..... After a good whole day's work, the thought of attending the regular Wednesday evening's conf call made me feel sick.... I felt like going home and sleeping....
Since our project was US-based, we'd have to stay back late in the evenings before those ppl come and attend the calls... :(
anyway, jus now it got over.... and am leaving for home.. so, before that I thought i'd vent out all my frustrations onto my blog....

BTB, I'd like to thank all those who wished my blog.... My blog was sooo happy that it said it needed an extended holiday break... not jus one day... :) But, I knew if I yield to its request, then I'd end up giving it a really long break... so, may be i should have a vacation planner for my blog as we have for us in our office.... what do u say??? guess am blabbering something.. need some rest i guess.... ok gotta gooo now..

haa... remembered one more thing.. that doodle board became paid service.. its really bad.. cos they didn't have any sort of announcement or mails sent out and all of a sudden its gone!!! And this new tag board I've got... its not as good as the doodle.. yet, for the time sake... having it.. If u ppl come across any better msg board, do tell me..... ok offfffff I goooo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment