Friday, May 06, 2005

hiiii.....

Back to the usual routine.... Atlast things are sorted out... My cousin-sis got discharged from the hospital yesterday. I was with her till that time. Yesterday, her mother had come all the way from Goa (her parents stay in Goa, cos my uncle works in the Army). She had a complete check-up and guess what the problem turns out to be???
Nothing but the usual problem that occurs to people sitting infront of computers for a long time... Yes, she was jus having problems due to tension and strain..... the pressure at work and loads of hours infront of the monitor did it all...
All that the doctor advised is to take some rest before getting back to work again. She has gone to our native place in Kerala with her mother for a week-long rest. What a nice place to rest amidst the greenery of our place, away from the busy city life...

I was wondering... these kinds of problems occur often for Software Engineers n ppl working in BPOs and call centers. When I was talking to the doctor regarding this, he said.... nowadays computer is not a boon to all of us, its a curse.... I didn't have any answer for that cos with his mentality, I know I can't make him understand how it has changed our life. But, I do accept the fact that it has some discomforts too for ppl working infront of it for long durations. Anyway, don't think I should start a discussion on this cos everyone are aware of these...

Back to my life again, at the office and back at home... Am in for a week-long training starting next Monday . Will be coming to the office only for a couple of hours or so....
Then, am going home today for the weekend and enjoy maa ki haath ka khana :D

Heard about the virtual desi bloggers meeting organised by Kaush. A very good idea to network with all the desi bloggers around the world. Hope to join the meeting from home... Hope to see u all there too...

Regarding the "catch me if u can" posting, a few of u infact got it right. Do look for my comments in that post for the answer... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment