Monday, May 23, 2005

its Movie time....

Hmm... nice idea.. from Poonam's blog... and thought I'll put in my blog too...
Some questions about movies....
Read this and let me know ur choices too. If you like this idea, I "recommend" :D u to continue this idea onto ur blogs too....

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video/CD:

Guess it'll be more than 50 in CDs and more than 15 in DVDs...

2) The last film I bought:

Julia Roberts collection of 4 movies in 1 DVD including the great Notting Hill, My best friends wedding... :D Am a great fan of Julia Roberts... :))
In Hindi, jus last week saw the Black cd, took it but had a great dilemma whether to buy or not.. and ultimately kept it back...

A new additional category... thought i'd add this one.. :)
3)The next films planned to buy:

Its not actually a film, but planning to buy the entire 13 seasons of Friends series in DVD.. love every episode and every character of it.. :)
Awesome series its... I believe there must be lots of Friends fans out there too...

4) The last film I watched:
  1. In the theatre: Mumbai Xpress

  2. On TV: LOC Kargil, yesterday on Star Gold.

  3. On video/DVD: Zeher :D After being obsessed with the songs of this movie, esply Woh Lamhen (guess u all would be bored hearing this from me again n again.. kya karen control nahi hota :D), I decided to check the film too. After watching it, felt it was better than some crap movies made recently...

5) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
  1. DDLJ - No words for this movie... simply amazing... any day any time u can watch it...

  2. Dil Chahta Hai - wow.. simply wow... too good a movie... again any time any day... watchable.. Amazing characterisation and very youthful too...

  3. Kal Ho Na Ho - good movie.... very good songs... but, the ending was alittle draggin.. yet, altogether a good movie..

  4. Zakhm - one movie which brought tears in my eyes (i don't do that often u know :grin: ) Great movie... great acting by Ajay and esply by Pooja Bhatt, she deserves a praise too..

  5. Munna Bhai MBBS - A great movie.... great acting by Sanju bhai...
This is a very small list & only Hindi favs..
Luv lots of English movies esply Julia Roberts one like Notting Hill, My best friend's wedding, Step Mom....
and others like Father of Bride I & II ( a greatttt movie and a greatttt sequel of that)
Other great movies like Gladiator, Titanic ...
Also Tom Hanks is great in Forrest Gump and Cast Away.. those are really good too...

As for my mother-tongue Malayalam, I like Niram, Thenmavin Kombathu, Manichitrathazhu, Mazhavillu to name a few...

In Tamil, I like Alaipayuthe (Hindi version-Sathiya).

No comments:

Post a Comment