Tuesday, May 10, 2005

on a training...

Am on a training this whole week. So, getting very little time to come to office and check if I've something important has come-up... The training is going on very well.....

I had a good time at home last weekend... And I should mention about the Virtual Desi Bloggers Meet, that was really nice... A nice idea to bring the desi bloggers all over the world at a single place, virtually.... But, I missed out the conversations over the mic since my speakers weren't working :(( I'll make sure I'm going to get a new mic n speakers very soon to be ready for the next meet :D
Anyway, I did have a good time thr.. Met lots of new blog friends too... Discussed whole lots of stuffs.. heard they went on n on n on for nearly 6 hours. I missed it cos had to go to my friend's place...
And, I shouldn't forget to mention the greatttt hostesses for the meet Kaush and Princess, they did a wonderful job. Hats off to both of them... :)

BTB, after a loonngggggggg time, I completed the Da Vinci Code. I was finding very little time after my work and other things to complete it... but, was determined last weekend to complete it at one shot and did it.. :)) A really good book, must read for all the ppl who read loads of adventure and suspense stuffs... Thinking of getting on to the next one.. Angels n Demons, donno how long i'll take for this one :D. Let me see..

Me listening to the greatttttt Woh Lamhen song from Zeher... really can't stop from listening to that song... listen to that one atleast for 10 times a day.. yesssssssss... greatttt song...

Ok guys n gals... me signing off now.. am terribly hungry.. loads of stuffs gone into my head today from the training, so got to fill my stomach too accordingly.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment