Thursday, May 26, 2005

ranting n ranting only....

This is going to be one post which am gonna rant rant and rant.. nothing else....
and if I've to sleep peacefully tonight, i'd have to do this...
Things r not going on as it should be for the past few days...

First my health...... off late I'm having quite a few problems... first I got a heat boil right on my knee last weekend and it has jus started healing.. was unable to even walk last weekend... :(
Now, for the past couple of days having a terrible back pain. U shouldn't be surprised to hear that from a software engineer.. right??
Leave these things aside... I'm sure I'll be fit and fine soon..

"jab bhagwan deta hai to chappar phaad ke deta hai"
This holds good for work too... if it comes, it comes in full loads... now for the next one month or so I'll be pretty much occupied with loads of things.... even I'm not bothered abt that.... ofcourse what for am I here in this company... so, thats not a problem for me...

but, the thing that troubled my mind the whole of today and made me rant here....
any guesses.. ah.... the Champions League... I'm really pissed off like anything since morning.. I'm a great fan of AC Milan... I waited till 12'0 clock midnight to watch it. Liverpool, damn them.. they r not even fit to be in the finals.... but for that controversial goal against Chelsea. Chelsea should have been the team AC Milan faced.... The first half, obviously I was jumping for each n every goal AC Milan were scoring.... At one such jump, I landed right on my friend's toe.... and poor chap he too was deeply engrossed in the match that he realised it a little later only and shouted at me for that....
At the end of halftime, who would have imagined a score of 3-0 at halftime would not be enough for AC to take the UEFA Champions League Cup...
And right at half time, it started to rain like anything in b'lore and the current went off... I was going mad at that time... But, I thought with this scoreline, there is nothing to worry and I can sleep peacefully and see AC taking the cup tomorrow morning in the news...

And I was in for a great shock when I switched on the TV and saw the NDTV news... "Liverpool beats AC Milan" was the headlines... How the hell this happenend... in the span of jus 7 mins, they levelled the scores!!!
But, thats only a momentary brilliance.. AC Milan should have won.. Am sorry if anyone out there is a Liverpool fan. but, I must say y'day AC Milan's play was far better than theirs except for that 7 mins.. forget it...
Since today morning, am unable to open any website to read the news.... if I open rediff, I see Liverpool wins Champions League as the first headlines... so do in the other sites... damn it.. am not even able to open a site cos of this...
When I open my mail box at office, there it lies... a powerpoint presentation of the same match.... "Liverpool's champions league victory". Who the hell sent that to me... oh man.. am really sorry if am too loud here... am jus not in the right mood since morning....

Sometimes these small things do hurt me.... Am very passionate regarding some things like Ferrari, AC Milan, Italian football team.... I don't want any of these to loose... any match... Do u see any link in these???? Ofcourse all are Italian.... somehow I have a softcorner for that country.... might feel silly for some... but, donno how that got into my mind... Its one place I luv to go and visit one day...
Ferrari too hasn't been able to do much in F1 this year.. thats another thing I never like to see.... somehow I don't want Renault to win this year... Alteast let Raikonnen should win but not Alonso... Hope I'll be able to see atleast one race this year where Ferrari dominates...

guess i've ranted too much... atleast I avoided using the F-word.... i should stop now... feel a little better that I vented out all these.... how r u feeling after all these rants???? i know, i won't get any sympathies for these.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment