Tuesday, June 14, 2005

jus a casual post...

Its been nearly a week since I updated my blog or visited other blogs... Am held-up at work oflate and finding it difficult to manage both work and blogs, so jus took a mini break from it.
Am back, but guess I'd be on and off the blogs for a month atleast cos we do have lots of enhancements and changes in our application. So, do bear with me if am not updating this regularly or not visitng any of ur blogs...
Today, I got sometime after work... so, took the opportunity to update it :)

So, what was I upto these days?
I was loaded with work last week and after that I relaxed accordingly during the weekend :))
I had to attend my friend's sis marriage in Coimbatore during the weekend. So, went there with my friends and had loads of fun..
We went to Black Thunder on Saturday. Its a Water Theme Park in a place called Mettupalayam, near Coimbatore. We were 16 in all and had a great time playing in the water the whole day....

I also went to meet one person whom I regard so high in my life cos she inspired me alot when I was in my final year of graduation. She was our super senior in college and happened to work for a year as our lecturer. She guided me in my final year project too... I learnt alot of things from her, not technical stuffs.. but, certain facts which are really important to improve ourselves, our attitude, confidence... She was more of a friend than a lecturer for me and my friends... We'll never forget u...
Su... Thanks alot for being there for me and my friends...

Am also happy to say that my friend (and also my roommate now) got selected in Oracle and is going to move to Hyderabad within a month. Have a great career da.... hope u'll shine more and more in whatever u do..
Ch... Wishing you all the best...

Let me end now... Here is a link for you all to read and enjoy how strange our ppl are and what all they do to please the Gods... It happened last week...
Interesting incident from Rediff site

Now back to work... and hope I won't be in hibernation for long... will come back when I've some important thing or incident to share.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment