Wednesday, July 13, 2005

God... I need a breakkkkkk.. big breakkkkkk from all these work and run to tht part of the world where no one will come and bug me abt anything....
gosh... I badly want to take some days off and go somewhere..
Work is getting hectic day by day and am having lots of things to attend to at home too... so, getting less time to even be idle and enjoy a peaceful sleep...
Yesterday, I had to complete an important module and immediately leave to see my cousin sister & her family who had come from Dubai for holidays....
Today, again... in the morning, I attended one of my relatives wedding and had to rush to the office immediately after the wedding.... My parents too have come to Bangalore for the wedding but am not able to be with them for long...
And now another burden has fallen on my back.. I'd have to help another project too. They've some new requests coming up and want me to help them on tht...
side by side, preparations for training a few ppl in the technology I work on is also going on.. so that next time they won't come back and ask for help..

I WANT A BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yes man!
    IT life is like that :)

    Take some leave and go to new place and enjoy! Sometimes we need it......

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Krish,
    IT field main yeh sab sehna hota hai...
    If possible, take a small vacation before u burn out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, take it easy... IT industry is like that only.. when u have work.. u've loads and loads of it.. and when u don't have...u got nothing to do for days at stretch!!

    Just enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. krish, ya true.. IT life is like tht.. but, my personal life is also so busy nowadays thats why had this kind of feeling....

    anbu, haanji.. aap sahi bolrahehein.. will go for a vacation probably next month.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. manpreet, ya... i've had tht kind of experience too.. having no work for many days.. tht sucks alotttt.. i hope i won't be in such a situation again.. :)

    ReplyDelete