Monday, July 04, 2005

Here I'm....

"Here I'm... this is me...
There's no where else on earth I'd rather be...
Here I am... it's just me and you...
And tonight we make our dreams come true..."


Amazing Bryan Adams song.. listening to it... (OST: Spirit-Stallion of the Cimarron)

The weekend was pretty usual for me... jus laid-back and relaxing...
Slept the whole of mornings... I have a habit of getting up late everyday.. :((
somehow, with the kind of climate we have in B'lore, I won't feel like getting up earlier atall...

Had a chat with my friends who are studying abroad...
Also, we had an online meet with some of the bloggers on Saturday night.... was really nice to get to know them more as a person apart from jus reading their blogs.... thanks to Poonam for making it happen... :)

I spent most of the Sunday with my cousin sis, who moved recently to B'lore for her first job. So, had to do all the big bro kind of talkings to make her feel comfortable and understand the corporate world. Also, gave her some tips abt how to be wary of the B'lore guys... Hahaa, I know what u r all thinking.. but kya karen, when it comes to our sisters, we do have to be careful na.. :D

I also enjoyed the Wimbledon and the F1 race yesterday...
Federer is invincible on grass.. amazing flair and amazing all round performance... esply his back hand is sooo strong that it seems he is playing Table tennis :))
And, btb.... Congrats to our own Mahesh Bhupathi who teamed up with Mary Pierce to win the mixed doubles title....
Ok then, if I start talking abt F1 and cricket, I won't stop.. so, better stop now...

One more thing, do check out the song "Here without you" by 3 Doors down, a very good song.... u'll like it.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Prasad,

    Glad that u had a relaxing weekend.. :)

    ok..
    //And tonight we make our dreams come true...
    //
    Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am... reminds me of my favorite 'Air Supply' song!

    Which goes like...
    'Here I am the one you love asking for another day....'

    Ofcourse Bryan Adams is also good... :)

    ReplyDelete