Thursday, July 07, 2005

nostalgic...

Am in a nostalgic mood today... Got a thought for the day message with a chid's photo today morning... and was very much reminded of my cute lil nephew Achu(thts what we call him at home, his actual name is Pranav). I miss him alottt...
I happened to see my nephew abt 8 months after he was born...
He was born in the US... Its really hard if you have your near and dear ones soo far away. My sis used to send his fotos and videos once a while and thats how we watched him grow. Now he is more than two and half years old..
They did come to India once again in the beginning of this year. We all had a great time together in Kerala... I guess most of u who read my blogs would have known it.. Check this link for the old post... my nephew

Achu's foto taken 2 months back...


achu...- click to enlarge

Ok, guess its time to ask my sister to send us achu's new set of fotos ... I'm gonna mail her right away... chechi be readyyyyy... :) (chechi means elder sister in Malayalam)

"We always know that looking back
on the tears would make us laugh...
But...
We never know that
looking back on the moments
we laugh together would make us cry..."


Okok... am not crying now... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment