Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sights n sounds of Thiruvilwamala..

Life is so different nowadays.. Things have changed quite alot... I seem to have very less amount of time nowadays to update my blog and also read all my friends blogs.. but, I don't want to let this blog die. This blog has given me sooo many things.. It has given me lots of confidence... It has also given me some very good friends who have made a lot of difference in my life.. I'll always be thankful for the person or group of ppl who found this concept called blogging....
Am late in wishing.. but let me wish you all...
Happy Friendship Day... to all my friends out there...

I had written in my prev post that I would be going to my native with my friends.. and we all had a whale of a time at my native... :D
First day, we went to a dam nearby, played there.. had lots of fun... then went to the temples Parakkotu kavu bagavathi temple and Vilwadrinathan temple in the evening.
The second day, we got ready to go out when it started raining. We all got out of my house and played in the rain getting wet completely.. it was sooo gud.. And then, we got dressed up again n we went to a nearby small hill and spent lots of time there... then from there went to the Bharatha puzha (river) and played there in the waters for quite alot of time...
It would have been a different kind of experience for my friends... am glad that we all enjoyed alott..

Here are some of the snaps...
I've also complied a spl album containing some very good snaps of my native. You can see God's own country at its best.. :D
Check it out here..


Click here ---> Sights and sounds of my native...

This is my favourite snap tht we took in this trip... this was taken by the river side.. this is my wallpaper now...
This is my favourite snap tht we took in this trip... this was taken by the river side.. this is my wallpaper now...
This one taken on the way to the temple... PV trying to adjust his dhothi.. with some expert tips from my father.. :)) myself n chandu r marching forward without any problems :D
This one taken on the way to the temple... PV trying to adjust his dhothi.. with some expert tips from my father.. :)) myself n chandu r marching forward without any problems :D
A beautiful pond near our temple
A beautiful pond near our temple...
This is Bharatha Puzha(river).
This is Bharatha Puzha(river) where we were playing for a long time...
Playing....
Playing...

26 comments:

  1. aww prasad! we r indebted to you for letting us experience a diff world together and it's an unforgettable trip of our life time! YOU ARE THE BEST HOST any1 can ask for. and the warmth & affection @ your home is so much that we are out of words..especially the way aunty cooked all those dishes.. hmm (i started drooling)and the way uncle told us the stories around. the rain god.. the mother nature.. mumy i want to go again!! thanks a trillion for everything.. (now be a good boy and take me to your place yet again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shud seriously consider buying some land @ ur place to set up my home (or atlest winter resort) after retirement. (that way we can stay closer after retirement too) .. also you can help me achieve this gaol(or girl) by finding a good mallu gal ;). ahem i hope you know the req specs

    ReplyDelete
  3. include the snap where i am trying a breakfast(which i swear is a big time lunch ).. oh my god leeme chec my weight! & hey i loved the view of the parakkotu kavu temple in the evening after the diya's are lit.. wow man.. all temples in kerala are really really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy BDay Prasad !!!!
    love
    uma

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics! Happy Birthday Prasad!!!! Hope your day is very special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRASAD !!!

    hey dats nice fotos..lemme chk fully...hheheh ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Wishes here too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthaday Prasad! Didn't know its ur B'day today. Hope you had a fab day :)
    And the pics are amaaazing,loved that pond pic, too good !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kerala is really beautiful.. very nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chandu, don't say like tht chandu.. what r friends for... i was also very much happy to take u guys to my place.. am glad we had a great time thr.. :)
    we shall go thr for our festival.. it'll be great..
    u want a mallu gal?? hehee.. u r also going pv's way now.. beware.. :P

    hahaa.. yeah yeah.. i should have included tht snap too.. but nazar lagjayega tereko.. isiliye didn't include :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. uma, thanks alot :)

    neeraj n poonam, thanks guys.. yeah.. i had a nice day y'day :)

    Kiran, thanks for the wishes.. and thnx for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweety, thanks alot.. and thanks once more for writing a b'day post for me :)

    Rickythanks alot once more bhai.. :)

    Jaya, nice to see u here after quite sometime.. :)
    thanks alot for the wishes..
    been quite sometime visiting all ur blogs.. will be thr soon :D

    @nkur, yeah.. it is really beautiful.. u've to come down here once.. to see it first hand.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yea, I have seen majority of the pictures here and more already. You guys seem to have lots of fun and that's the way it should be. Great pictures, esp the first one as you said.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amaaaaazing photograhs..Its HEAVEN....just too good!!!
    Now I'm feeling like visiting Kerala!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its mind blowing! The place is awsome.. now visiting The God's own country is something i am adding to my do-before-i-die list.. :) and i hope it'll happen sooner than later

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've mentioned it a lot of times. I LOVE this place. Its sooooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the pics are amazing dude!!
    if there was anything missing, it was me :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ricky, yeah.. we did have a nice time.. :)

    stone, thanks :) sure, do write Kerala in ur to-visit list... its worthy.. n u'll surely love it..

    Kishley, yeah sure.. u should visit it.. u won't be disappointed.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Moonstruck, thanks :)
    so, wanna visit it?? come down to India.. will take u thr.. :D

    Anjan, yeah.. absolutely.. we did miss u.. we were infact talking tht if it had been a month earlier, we could have fitted u too in our plans..

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey!! nice blog!! had wanted to read since many days but... hope u know the recent special thing ever happened in my life :-)
    well... i always wished to visit God's Own Country... now is the chance i suppose... coz i have a nice company who loves travelling and visiting places...
    the first pic is simply cool and beautiful... i loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  21. and i really envy u guys enjoying so muchhhh.... i remember how we used to enjoy... but it never was to the extent u ppl enjoy... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  22. prasad i do not know where u r in tiruvilwamala i from srinivas the old mankuzhi madom would like to have more snaps of our village can u mail it to me i am radha krishnan s\o ramswamy iyer sending this mail frm cairo , egypt pls mail me my id is thiruvilwamala@yahoo.com the pictures already in the blog is very nice particularly parakkottu kavu

    ReplyDelete
  23. prasad again radhakrishnan here can u get me in touch at present where r u ? u can chat with me in yahoo messenger the id is trr99trr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your blog is wonderful. I find most people do not give details of the route to the place nor the address. It would be a good idea if you could put the Pin code of the place.

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey prasad...long time!....awsome pics...im so homesick now...

    ReplyDelete