Friday, September 01, 2006

taggie tag....

A tag post.... tagged by Anjan....

I am thinking about • A treasure island... :P confused?? heheee...

I said • "I want to go home!!!"

I want • to go home and celebrate my Onam with my whole family.... play with my nephew...
btw, am leaving tomorrow evening to my native for the same...

I wish • to get hold of tht treasure island soon...

I hear • “Sab Bhula Kai.... - Call - A Pakistani band... ” on my earphones. Pls do listen to this song if u've not... its a beautiful song...

I wonder • If I'll get the ticket tomorrow to go home for Onam. Actually had got a ticket to go only till Coimbatore. But luckily today my friend said he has a ticket till Ernakulam. So, if I get that I'll get down at Thrissur :) so, hoping to get tht ticket tomorrow....

I regret • for not having booked my tickets earlier to go home for Onam... for having wasted so much time when I could have brought some meaning to my life...

I can’t • see injustice handed over to the poor n needy.. esply li'l children... somehow feel God is really unfair as he doesn't give each n every child an equal opportunity to play, study n grow like every normal person...

I am • simple... fun-loving... li'l sensitive... very friendly...

I dance • Dance is something which I dread alottt.. the last time I danced in a stage was way back in my fourth standard and tht too with a girl :))))
Otherwise, I dance (actually, jump alot :D) whenever I go for partying outside with friends... and also at home when I feel happy..

I sing • at home... :) singing is something which I like alot.. wanted to learn it in my childhood days.. but couldn't...

I need • to organise myself.... and try to do lots of things which I wish to...

I cry • when I feel lots of pain.... not the physical pain... the last time I felt tears in my eyes was when I saw the picture in rediff of a guy pushing a trolley of a couple of children who died in Lebanon due to bombing by Israel... I can't take such things...

I make • my own rules n break it myself too :D

I write • I rarely write nowadays.. its all typing :P When I write, its for probably signing some document...
In one way its gud.. cos when I write, I make sure(or rather happens) that whatever I write... it can be read by only the person who wrote it yeahhh.. its ME :D

I confuse • when I think alot abt why things are not happening the way I want.. :)

I miss • my school n college days alottt.. and I miss being at home with my parents... my sis, nephew.... my princess whom I see everyday in my dreams :P

I will • get my dreams into reality someday or the other...

I should try • not to be as lazy as I'm nowadays... :)

I tag • shama, ricky, jaya and nidhi - do take up this tag.. and to all those ppl who are willing too...

6 comments:

  1. Atlast anjans tag made you post :-)
    BTW I also took the tag ....... going home for onam ... Njoi ... Do write a post abt onam ...... Have Fun .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Onam prasad ! I came to see if u wud write abt Onam :D
    O i c, i ve been tagged also..okies will do it sometime later
    Have a nice time

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey prasad, where is agassi...suddenly vanished?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall do that tag soon.

    ReplyDelete