Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas to all you folks...

heylooo all... surprise surprise... can't believe ur eyes?? :D
yeah, am back with a new post after quite a longgg time.. :)
Christmas is a nice occassion to kick start my blog journey again.....
Starting my journey back once more by Wishing You All Merry Christmas....

Its been three months since my last post... All the while I've been occupied with my work and lots of new changes in my life. One change which I guess most of you would be knowing is am in Canada now. Came here for my onsite assignment... and thts what has been keeping me busy alot.. A big change.. new place.. new people... new lifestyle... new project... new challenges...
But, all the while I've missed home n India alottt.. anyway, I'll reserve my comments of how I feel abt Canada and living here as an outsider... for another post... For now, I jus wanted to get myself back to my usual habit.

A big thank you... for all the ppl who have visited my blog all the while I was away and for all the ppl who have inquired my whereabouts... thanks alottt...

For now.. am signing off with one of my favourite lines by Robert Frost.. which keeps me going all the while..:)The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep

23 comments:

  1. Oh Wow... Good to see ur post after a longggg time...

    Merry Christmas to u too... Hope u had funfilled holidays.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas & Season's Greetings!!!!

    Sooooo good to see an update here....will read the post now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ...so u better be regular now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so FINALLY YOU DID COME BACK..chalo that post did SOME good hahaha...good to see you back Prasad...I know I know I need to call you soon..will do..hope you had a good christmas..take care and talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishes for the new year !

    And looking forward to seeing Canada thru ur eyes!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, BTW, dont rely too much on Kaushi calling u up...i hv been fooled a lot of time by this line ;) *hiding away safely away from Kaushi's glare*

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks god you are back missing u so much.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh happy new year maams! we shall wait for your updates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just browsed on through from Gineesha's blog.
    Nice site you have here,Good luck in Canada.

    Cheers from Newfoundland,Trupti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see u back!!!
    Have a blast in Canada!!
    Wish u a very happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg!! i didnt even realise you updated your blog. aww i feel bad...sowwie!!
    BTW...I am very much looking forward to hearing your comments on Canada...
    Be a regular now!
    Take care...
    cheeeeerio for now
    ~Shama

    ReplyDelete
  12. good to see you back in the blogworld Prasad! Hope you get back into posting soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi prasad... been visiting friends blogs after such a long long time... hw r u... hope everything is good... take care bro...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

    Warm Regards

    Biby Cletus - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, please add your blog to our new directory of Indian Blogs, thanks!

    http://www.indiblogger.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is nice. I think you should add your blog at BlogAdda and let more people discover your blog. It's a great place for Indian bloggers to be in and I am sure it would do wonders for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas and Happy new year
    Free Customizable Greeting cards are availbale at

    365greetings.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Download Full Version Software at AriesGames... http://ariesgames.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Download Forum Poster V3 3.0 at FileAfro.com

    http://www.fileafro.com/view_forum-poster-v3-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

    Keyword Directory

    ReplyDelete