Friday, May 22, 2009

Time for IPL semifinals...

Yaaaaaayyyy!!!! I'm happy that three of my favourite teams are in the semis... atleast my second set of predictions were right :)
I'm sure one would be in the finals.... cos Chennai Super Kings n Bangalore Royal Challengers are playing each other tomorrow...
I hope Deccan Chargers win today against the Delhi Daredevils, though the Delhi team is a much better team....
I'm hoping to see a CSK vs DC finals... and hope that CSK wins the finals too... lets see how it turns out...

3 comments:

  1. what an IPL2!! The two last placed teams of last season are finalists this year! Although my sympaties are with CSK for being my 2nd fav team. I cheer for DC my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I hoped for CSK vs DC and DC to beat CSK black and blue ... Anyways better luck next time for CSK .... Hail Deccan CHargers ... Keep Charging in .... :)

    ReplyDelete