Sunday, June 20, 2010

Soccer World Cup Fever starts again!!!

After quite a long time am back again blogging... and yeah the World Cup fever in South Africa has brought me back to my blog :)
cos i remember the last time during the world cup 2006, I had blogged about predicting my fav team Italy winning the world cup.. we even had lots of our friends suggesting their favourite team to win the cup...

Here is the post on our 2006 World cup prediction and another post on winning

The start to this world cup has been a bit quite with not much surprises in the first few days.. but over the past 3-4 days, its picking up speed with title favourites Spain losing their first match and France in danger of early elimination.... Its getting interesting..

I hope this time too the Azzuris do show some magic again!!!
I also do hope that some of the African nations do well too... like Ghana, South Africa and Ivory Coast... (though Cameroon became the first team to be out of the WC today)

If any of you are still reading my blog, pls do put your predictions for this  Soccer World Cup 2010 in South Africa...

My bet this time again is - Italy (as always :D)

3 comments:

  1. I'll go with Argentina, then Brazil and 3rd choice Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prasad, u need to post more often :-). btw, how/where are u guys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.


    PPI Claims Ireland

    ReplyDelete